July 12, 2012
to the new pharmacists.
Results of the July 4 & 5 Pharmacists Licensure Examination were released today, July 12, 2012 by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Out of 1,770 examinees from Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao, 1,117 passed the said examination.
50 or more examinees and at least 80% passing percentage must be attained in order to become one of top performing schools (Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010). In this occasion, three schools are blessed with such honor.
- St. Louis University with 98 examinees, 98 passed (100%).
- University of Sto. Tomas with 316 examinees, 281 passed (88.92%)
- Our Lady of Fatima Univesity-Valenzuela with 71 examinees, 63 passed (88.73%).
- Heidi Rose Censon Tanjueco -Univeristy of Santo Tomas; 91.63%
- Rafael Paolo Cunanan Salimo - University of Santo Tomas; 91.42%
- Josept Mari Sales Poblete - University of the Philippines- Manila; 91.32%
- Vien Christian Lim Lansangan - University of Santo Tomas; 91.05%
- Kimberly Ann Dizon Gania - Centro Escolar University(Malolos); 90.25%
- Priya Ballagan - Univeristy of Santo Tomas; 90.05%
- Generose Lim Go - Univeristy of San Carlos; 90.00%
- Ludy Mae Lee Ang - University of Santo Tomas; 89.90%
- Ma. Fatima Julienne Litonjua - Univerity os Santo Tomas; 89.88%
- Llyod Aldren Cabili Reyes - Centro Escolar Univeristy (Malolos); 89.75%
All successful examinees can register for the issuance of PRC ID and Certificate of Registration starting on July 16, 2012 until July 31, 2012. Please take notes of the following requirements:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece 1" x 1" picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short plastic envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of Php 600
- Annual Registration Fee of Php 450 (for 2012-2015)
Official Links to July 2012 Pharmacists Licensure Examination:
Registration for Issuance of PRC ID