November 25, 2012
Here are five tips to reduce exam stress.
1. Mental fatigue is arising when you are so loaded of ideas, notes and numbers causing you later on to lost concentration. Stop studying for a while. Have short frequent breaks. Grab a glass of water and walk for few minutes. Those will help you to focus again.
2. Always have a timetable and checklist to follow. This will prevent you from forgetting something and rushing.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet. Avoid caffeine since it will only boost you up for some time but will prevent you from getting a good night sleep. Stick with fruits, water and multivitamins.
Alcohol is another one to avoid since it has a bad impact on your short term memory and will decrease the effects of your multivitamins causing you welcomes more stress.
4. It is vital to sleep well. You should rest for an hour after reviewing before heading to your bed. Listening to a soothing music will help you relax naturally. Avoid staying up so late.
5. Except from the multivitamins, exercise also helps boost your energy levels. Walking and running are few examples of de-stressing. Try them.