Summer is here. Guess who love summer more. Virus and Bacteria.
It’s been tough 1 and half months of suffering with this condition. He was almost scheduled for surgery. Thank God he does not get to that point. Two or three ointments were prescribed to him in order to rid of the stubborn virus.
Here are few tips to stay healthy this summer:
- Always take bath. Cleaning yourself is important to wash away dirt and other parasites attach on our skin.
- Change your cloth after every bath.
- Bring sanitizer or alcohol when you go out. Public places are full of happy bacteria and virus waiting for their next host.
- Always put on sunscreen protection. SPF 15 or greater would be better.
- Use sunglasses to protect you from harmful ray of the sun. Sunglasses like revo sunglasses can also keep your eyes from catching some foreign things and even prevent you from touching your eyes directly.
- Always use slippers inside and outside of your house especially when you go swimming. Some bacteria love to inhabit in wet places.
- Choose a clean swimming resort for your summer break. It’s better to consider a not so crowded place.
- Keep hydrated. Drink plenty of water and fruit juices.
- Take Vitamin C to boost your immune system.