If you have PCOS, there are several ways to increase your chance of getting pregnant. Don't close the door yet even if you've waited for years.
1. Watch your diet. Stay on low-glycemic foods.
2. Stay active and maintain ideal weight.
3. Keep away from stress and take life easily.
4. Consider taking vitamins and minerals but with approval of your doctor.
5. Drink the recommended water intake per day.
6. If you are smoking, stop now.
7. Stay away from alcohol and late nights.
The most important thing to do to increase your chance of conceiving a child is to search for professional advice. Consulting your doctor is the best move.